My client is currently seeking a Web Developer to join their team in SAN JOSE! This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. Ideal candidate is really passionate about web development and being apart of a great team.
The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of all aspects of website management and optimization, including IA, UX/UI, digital content development, conversion optimization, A/B and multivariate testing, SEO and website performance analytics. He or she will also have strong project management skills to successfully deliver upon multiple website initiatives simultaneously. This individual will be detail oriented and thorough in their approach to projects and comfortable communicating with cross-functional teams, knowledgeable about the latest trends and advancements in web technology and can confidently provide expert opinions and solutions. In addition to website expertise, this position requires a user-centric mindset, a focus on continuous improvement and a willingness to take risks.
- Maintain websites through Joomla! open source software
- Own website strategy and lead strategic and operational initiatives globally for all sites – US, UK, India and others
- Document website strategy, policies and processes and communicate with relevant stakeholders
- Evaluate technologies and strategies, and execute to support increasing brand/product awareness, further engage website visitors and increase website lead conversion
- Work with creative team to define and optimize the user experience for websites, and work collaboratively to champion user experience best practices and consistent IA across the organization.
- Ensure web pages/assets adhere to corporate web design/style guidelines and standards
- Define, implement and optimize personalization strategies for web properties
- Monitor, measure, recommend and implement website changes to support conversion optimization goals
- Work with in-house and offshore website development teams to develop and launch website projects, enhancements and day-to-day web operations
- Manage 24/7 operations and on-call rotation schedules, ensuring staff adhere to SLAs for support. Additionally, manage any urgent or P1 partner issues, performing triage and ensuring a well-organized efficient response processes
- Align to digital strategy and assist overall team to execute digital road map
- High Joomla! proficiency mandatory
- Familiarity with LAMP stacks, SVN, GIT backend code handling, and development process
- 10+ years of experience supporting web and digital marketing initiatives, including experience with large and global websites
- Demonstrable understanding of all aspects of web strategy, including but not limited to information architecture, user experience, web design, content strategy, search, conversion optimization, analytics and development
- Strong, results-driven, focused, professional team player who can communicate, collaborate and influence effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Experience with web/social analytics, personalization, A/B testing and marketing automation (integration) tools/platforms
- Professional, friendly, enthusiastic personality with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills with ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities and quickly implement solutions
- Attention to detail, responsible, reliable, and successful with minimum supervision under tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in applicable field