- Build best-in-class web pages for internal and external users using HTML and CSS.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient HTML/CSS/XML, determine technical requirements, and solving code problems.
- Upgrade site content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing creative solutions; maintaining links, and tagging pages properly with taxonomy.
- Partner with Marketing and Creative Leads to manage multiple bodies of work and align against business goals and audience.
- Clearly communicate with all stakeholders while recognizing potential risks and opportunities to obtain the best results.
- Work closely with graphic artists to match visual design intent and with development teams or managers for keeping the site up-to-date and prioritizing competing needs.
- Develops and QA site layout by clarifying goals; designing functionality; categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in web development using PHP, HTML/XML, and CSS
- Strong organizational skills, planning, takes ownership and high level of attention to detail
- Understand the architecture for application that integrates into existing systems and explore alternatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university; technical, mathematics, business, or science course work is a plus