* Excellent Web UI design including Sencha development tool and usability experience.
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills are required.
* Strong skills in web software design and development, design pattern, framework, n tier architecture with at least 8 or more years’ experience.
* Working knowledge of software development life cycles, configuration management and best software engineering practices.
* Experience in scientific application development and functional knowledge of the BioPharmaceutical R&D is a strong plus
*Bachelor’s degree in scientific discipline or technology related field, higher degree preferred
• Create applications from detailed specifications using specified programming language(s)
• Code, test, debug, document and maintain programs
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Front end development (GUI interfaces) utilizing ODBC to connect to any Open Architecture RDBMS (Relational Database Management Systems) – such as Oracle and Sybase
• Analyzes application requirements and provides recommended design
• Create detailed project outlines and application design specifications
• Quality reviews of code developed by other development staff
• Develops test plans
• Designs for more complex integration with other applications/technologies
• Responsible for leading a team of developers and managing to project timelines/deliverables
• Assist senior developers with project outlines and specifications
• Proficient in the use of HTML, JAVA, Active X, ASP and various software-aided design applications
• Use sophisticated "industry standard" web development tools, such as portals
• Demonstrated experience and ability in integrating existing Web applications with backend databases (internal and external)
• Experience with multi-tiered architectures
• Experience with Java, J2EE, EJB, ASP, C/C++, Cold Fusion, ActiveX, Visual Basic, AJAX and HTML/DHTML and an understanding of COM/DCOM, CORBA and linking to back-end databases.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs