A digital studio in looking for a Front-end Developer to join their growing team in London. Their focus is UI/UX and how it can be used to improve digital experience on web, mobile, tablet and wearable devices. They’re a friendly, driven team, who are passionate about all things digital and enjoy working with a series of influential global brands
Working within a dynamic, social and team-orientated environment, our client is looking for someone who has the expertise and experience to head work within their design and development team, who is not afraid to think outside the box and suggest new approaches and ideas.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to craft flawless code and demonstrate thorough understanding of markup compliancy. A high degree of familiarity with all major web applications and technologies and will be able to present a strong portfolio of previous development work on request. Experience of working with open source software is desirable, as is good general knowledge of SEO and all Google products.
The successful candidate will have:
- Expert knowledge of PHP programming language;
- Good knowledge of databases, API’s and integration, user experience and journey;
- Knowledge of various CMS platforms and frameworks, such as Wordpress
- Experience with responsive and adaptive sites best practices;
- An understanding of browser compatibility issues;
- A solid understanding of coding for emails
- The ability to convert PSD’s and other graphical assets to HTML/CSS with pixel perfection;
- Ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator and cut up design templates;
- Experience using and implementing Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Tag manager and other tracking tools.
- Experience working in a design and UI/UX environment
- Experience creating responsive websites (across desktop, tablet and mobile)
Nice to haves would include:
- MEAN stack experience
- Ecommerce/Hybris experience
- Some experience of software testing/TDD