We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our client's website. Web developer responsibilities include updating our client's website to bring it into compliance with their rebranding. Work will be remote / work from home / offsite / off-site and on an as needed basis. Hours will vary between zero and 20 per week with minimal notice. The Web Developer must be available for phone calls with the client during the hours of 9am to 5pm Eastern. "On-call" basis is not needed but must be reachable by phone and email with maximum 24 hour response time.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsibile for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web development
- Experience with Sitefinity preferred but experience with any large CMS is acceptible
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or a related field
Apply today if interested!