- Work with the Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, and Global Field Marketing teams to build a vision for a
world class Website and execute on the vision.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into compelling visual design.
- Increase customer interaction and usage via innovative and current web-creative technologies.
- Define and design, user interfaces, webpages and other mediums for new and existing applications and
solutions. Recommendations will be based on a strong understanding of user centered design and technical
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change.
- Create storyboards and wireframes that encompass well rounded and effective visual design and ensure a
positive user experience.
- Design and create external and onsite static and interactive web advertisements.
- Manage CMS and email (Marketo) design templates.
- Interface design experience with exceptional web UI design skills with a portfolio showcasing similar projects
- A strong online portfolio (required) that reflects range of design
- 2-5+ years experience with common design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Strong understanding of web design constraints and cross browser compatibility, (experience mobile, mobile web
and tablet applications strongly desired)
- Solid experience with web standards, SEO and accessibility issues.
- Track record of working with web application design projects, understand SEO, and web site conversion
- Must work with a fast past, quick thinking and dynamic attitude.
- Content Management System experience – Red Dot or Adobe CQ is a huge plus
- Bachelors in visual/interactive design, computer science or related field; or equivalent work experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs