AQUENT is partnering with one of our COOLEST client to help them hire a Web Designer/Developer for their team in Richmond, VA.
-Responsible for supporting internal operations including: intranet, mobile app, email, video, audio and other platforms.
-Duties include; hand coding HTML, blog and web page production, graphic design, image editing, video editing and trouble shooting responsive design standards.
-Working with writers and designers to recommend and develop creative solutions for message delivery including layout and formatting for the intranet and the mobile app.
-Collaborating with the team to establish best practices for mobile graphics conversions, user interface/experience and to create standards for code, typography and layout that renders correctly in the mobile app.
-Involved in aspects of production, data management and metrics tracking to help provide analysis
- Strong proficiency in Mac-based Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Thorough understanding of the elements of good design, html production
- Thorough understanding of design rendering in mobile devices and desktop clients.
- Accountability for the technical accuracy of their own work.
- Ability to complete tasks independently, and as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills for both creative ideas/development and presentations. Ability to assess and recommend channel strategy to meet client needs.
- Ability to self-manage deadlines on numerous concurrent projects.
- Perform effectively in a demanding work environment and show resiliency to stress.
Must Have technical Skills:
- Responsive design
- Mobile Layout design (A big plus, but not required)