Primary responsibilities will include website design/development and design consultations for internally and externally facing firm web projects. Producing fully-branded, exacting designs that deliver the firm strategy. Engaging with all levels of staff and partners across the firm on design strategy and concepts, user-experience, and driving brand knowledge and acceptance while delivering a consistent and differentiated customer experience.
70% Design, 30% Development
Locations: New York, Washington DC (remote)
Front-end Web Designer/Developer
- Execute clean, compelling designs and improving interactive user experiences in responsive design, mobile design, app design
- Proficiency in HTML, HTML5, Responsive design, CSS, JS, jQuery (including the ability to handle code and build responsive websites).
- Ability to work within a CMS and using templates and components. Experience with Jive software and Adobe Experience Manager is a plus.
- Develop graphic content to support website, apps and social media
- Plan and produce sitemaps, wireframes, design comps, and user flows
- Knowledgeable about user experience and usability, web standards
- Working knowledge of Adobe Digital Publishing suite (InDesign; building interactivity, overlays)
- Experience working in or designing for the native mobile iOS and Android app environment (soft knowledge of xCode is a plus)
- Easily interpret and uphold our brand standards
- Must have an eye for good design and a fundamental understanding of design principles
- Ability to take creative direction and work efficiently and independently
- Strong attention to detail and computer based-graphic design skills
- Be very self-motivated with the ability to work remotely with tight deadlines via email
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and meet time-sensitive deadlines
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs