CONTRACT: 3 Months | Mon-Fri | 9:00AM-5:00PM
LOCATION: San Francisco
START DATE: ASAP
A global, Fortune 500 retail company is in need of a Web Designer/Coordinator ASAP. This individual will be working on the Ecommerce site providing supreme online retail experience for customers globally. This person must be someone who has an eye for clean and sophisticated aesthetic to contribute to creative process.
• Applying established design to different formats and markets (UK, Japan)
• Preparing Photoshop layouts for slicing and passing to Web Developers
• Supporting Sr. Designers' projects. Ideas and improvements
You pride yourself on making eye-candy for the world to see. You love making beautiful things. You are a friendly, a team player, and basically the whole package. Because you are in fact the whole package, you can also offer:
• Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent experience
• Experience with internet site production with keen understanding of what is involved with changing content on the web
• Proficient in Photoshop entire Adobe Creative Suite
• Online experience/ E-commerce retail and/or apparel retail experience
• Detail oriented and organized. Can work in a fast paced environment
Feel like this is up your alley? Fantastic! Don't be bashful, submit your portfolio now!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs