We’re looking for an amazing Graphic designer/art director for web! This is with a well know ecommerce company here in Boston. We’re looking for someone who has a strong understanding of UX and UI design, can help make recommendations for improving the web site and has a excellent sense of layout, typography and upscale design.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Create graphics, banners, landing pages, and web sites
• Create wireframes, some prototypes, user interfaces, and comp designs.
• Design layout and templates for maximum usability and focus on user experience
• Be able to use CSS techniques in order to solve design issues
• Use a web content management system in order to edit/create pages
• Give design advice on projects, make recommendations for improving web site
• Work with web developers to apply style and user interface design to web applications
• Ecommerce experience is a huge plus!
• Creative on-line portfolio of design samples
• Experience with HTML, CSS. Don’t need to be an expert but some understanding is important.
• Experience with Content Management Systems
• Expert experience with CS6
• Closely follow design trends and developments in technology and integrates them into our environment and practices.
• Self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
ABOUT THE JOB:
40 hours a week, onsite in Boston, open ended freelance. We are thinking this could go for 1-3 months, possibly perm for the right person!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs