What you will do:
Our Web Designer will use visual design methodologies to deliver high-quality, engaging and on-brand interactive experiences for digital assets such as banners for
website and email campaign initiatives. Being part of the Creative Web Design (i.e., Creative Services) department, this passionate designer will collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to create assets based on our user-centered design methodology.
Day to day responsibilities include:
• Develop concepts, designs and innovative ideas for digital assets.
• Develop style guides and specifications for all aspects of design.
• Participate in creative/marketing brief processes and/or planning meetings with various teams throughout the organization.
• Work with peers to define problems and opportunities.
• Ensure designs are within the specifications and concepts.
We are looking for a mid to senior Web Designer who is meticulously organized, performance driven and who can own a project from beginning to end. This position requires a person who is skilled in working with various teams such as Marketing and Development. You must feel confident in communicating with others, be self-motivated, have worked in a collaborative team environment, and also possess the following qualities:
• A minimum of 2 years of professional experience as an Interactive Visual Designer / Web Designer or equivalent.
• Expert knowledge and experience with Adobe CC suite.
• Knowledge of developing assets for pre-press, printing and other digital technologies.
• Possess thorough understanding of emerging trends, standards and best practices in digital design.
• Must be detail oriented with strong organization skills and ability to work efficiently and effectively.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a relevant field of study (e.g., Graphic Design) or comparable work experience.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
What you will do: