We are looking for a website designer who has experience in both the online and print space, specifically focused on women's content. We are looking for passionate people who are inspired by our brands and have experience in designing for a millennial, predominately female audience. Opportunities to grow that audience and optimize their experience drive our overall creative strategy. The designer will project manage ongoing products developed for the brand and make sure new designs and products are integrated and promoted seamlessly.
• Must have 3+ years experience in Web Design for application development and enhancement projects
• Experience working in Rich Internet Applications (RIA)
• Experience with UX/UI, mobile design a plus
• Experience with content rich sites
• Must have strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, HTML/CSS
• Experience using a content management system
• Must communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Proven organizational skills with strong attention to detail and ability to set and meet deadlines
• Must be a flexible, team player capable of working in a group environment or independently
• Background in style and/or lifestyle, e-commerce is a plus
• Familiarity with PPT/presentations, product vision mocks, and executive collateral
Portfolio of previous design work required.
Passion and enthusiasm are key – we are a creative team and that work very collaboratively and at a very fast pace.
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs