My client within the Insurance and Financial services industry is seeking a talented and highly skilled web designer for project work.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include creating web-ready content, mostly graphics, with some HTML / CSS coding involved.
Also designing graphics for digital signage screens, mostly static graphics but some light video editing / compression is involved.
At times there is some Flash content that needs to be created. The majority of the time it’s fairly simple, animated content, presentations, etc. that doesn’t have complex actionscript behind it.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 6+ years visual web design experience
• Prior experience designing for large web sites or complex web applications, graphic design/digital media experience or interactive multimedia development experience
• Prior experience applying user experience methodologies, and participating in usability testing
• Understands the state of the current system including strengths and weaknesses. Has specialized knowledge within a specific web application, or portion of a web application
• Demonstrates understanding of the insurance industry, competitive environment and trends
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written as well as listening
• Prepares and delivers presentations and training to other teams within the organization
Not required but a PLUS++
project-wise, we do have the Flash / ActionScript / XML programming project
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs