We are seeking a creative designer to join our in-house agency team. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working across a wide range of disciplines such as web design, campaign design, print, collateral, social and more. Our work culture is collaborative, incorporating creative strategic thinking. If you are a self starter, ready to spread your wings, always interested in new ideas, technologies and creative thinking, you work hard and have a sense of humor, we may be the right environment for you. Our pace is fast, projects vast both B2B and B2C. You will never be bored!
Desired Skills & Experience
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Highly skilled in Adobe CS5 applications (i.e., Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and jQuery.
• Flash and/or AfterEffects experience, a plus.
• Creative, Strategic, Conceptual Thinker
• Ability to take initiative and desire to learn new skills
• Solid understanding of new design trends and best practices.
• Great eye for clean, fresh, design.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver high-end creative while adhering to client brand standards.
• Ability to quickly grasp marketing objectives for assigned projects.
• Strong appreciation of layout and typography principles.
• Strong attention to detail and good proofreading skills.
• Experience working with Creative Director, Account team to ensure best quality standards and deadlines are met.
• Work well in a collaborative team setting
• Self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic while maintaining a good sense of humor.
• Solid understanding of pre-press/print production standards.
• Proficiency in a Mac OSX environment.
You will be responsible for producing high-quality creative across web and traditional.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of design experience in an agency environment or in house setting, a bachelor's degree in the applied arts.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs