I. Job Summary:
The primary function of the Digital Designer is to lead the design of digital campaigns
including website UI, web banners, e-blast, social media, mobile and various other
digital marketing initiatives. We are looking for someone with excellent type and
layout skills that can influence the edgy/aggressive yet clean aesthetic of the client’s
brand. Expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator is a must. Understanding of backend
programing is preferred but not expected. Also required is a thorough knowledge of
digital techniques, standards and best practices as well as the ability to independently
manage projects and meet tight turn-around deadlines in a fun, fast-paced in-house
II. Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Uphold a consistent brand image by designing within the company brand guidelines.
* Meet with team to determine marketing objectives, translate them into Innovative
* Take direction and work closely with product managers, creative manager and web
* Be able to multi-task, manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
* Proactively keep up with the latest technologies in the design industry and
* Research and recommend software and hardware improvements for the creative
* Records and organizes current work assigned by the Manager.
* Archives projects after final approval is received and publishing is complete.
* Expands knowledge of client’s tools, accessories, programs and policies.
* Meets with the Manager to provide weekly updates of work status.
* Works on miscellaneous image requests from other departments, branches and
III. Education Required:
* Degree from a college, university or equivalent professional institution.
IV. Technical Skills:
* Expertise utilizing Adobe Creative Suite in a MAC environment
* Experience with both web design and commercial color printing
* Experience with photo image manipulation and retouching
* Experience managing and troubleshooting MAC Networks and Hardware
* Strong understanding of how visual design contributes to overall brand identity
* Strong understanding of typography, color, usability and other design principles
This includes, but is not limited to fonts, tones, textures and images for print, web
creative explorations and persuasively present those solutions
developers within the team
constantly push the brand forward
V. Experience Required:
• 5+ years experience in design/advertising industry.
VI. Language Skills:
• Excellent written, verbal, and spelling skills in English
VII. Additional Education, Skill and Experience Preferred (Not Required)
• Written, verbal, and spelling skills in Spanish
VIII. Physical Demands:
• May be subjected to working extended hours.
• May be asked to lift up to 35 pounds
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
I. Job Summary: