A large energy client of Aqent's is looking for a talented professional to join their Web Design Team to create digital marketing content for the web site, mobile site, emails, & banner ads. Responsibilities include creating visual web-based marketing and product solutions that speak to a wide array of customers. The role will include the development and refinement of visual design concepts, presenting your work independently, participating in critiques, and contributing towards the larger department’s goals of creating an industry leading online experience. The right talent will be working with the ecommerce site, mobile, digital marketing or email programs, used to provide vital information to the community.
The ideal candidate will have strong visual design skills, design research skills, an innovative approach that breeds new thinking, a strong understanding of graphic design (type, color, layout, composition, motion graphics), a current understanding of the web vis-à-vis consumer facing brands, trends and current approaches, an understanding of web technology, and an ability to work collaboratively.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Creates designs that engage, attract and inform
• Conceptualize new templates and site designs.
• Design, test and produce digital assets including website pages, emails and banner ads.
• Partner with copywriters to conceive, develop and execute compelling creative to engage customers and prospects, ensuring text and images harmonize.
• Design and optimize email and page templates for recurring use.
• Review and proof creative to ensure accurate rendering across various operating systems and browsers
• Proactively offer suggestions and strategies to drive engagement and revenue through web design and presentation.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Possess strong sense of concept development, in addition to communication, research, problem-solving and presentation skills
• Able to collaborate with teams to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects
• Outstanding web graphic design skills
• Strong communication skills and client orientation
• Expert knowledge of CS4/CS5 (with an emphasis on Photoshop)
• Experience with CMS systems
• A blended background of in-house and agency experience is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in web design or graphic design (or equivalent online experience
• 6+ years experience designing websites, emails, and banner ads in a corporate or agency environment.
• Solid understanding of web design best practices pertaining to e-commerce, including defining site objectives, understanding target-audience goals and driving conversions and user acquisition
• Extensive experience translating designs into CSS and HTML for emails, banners, landing pages, web pages
• Pro-active self-starter and independent thinker with ability to be creative, flexible, and detail-oriented under daily deadlines with multiple projects
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs