Our client - a one-stop shop for building + growing a company's digital presence - is looking to add a Web Designer to their team.
Reporting to the Website Creative Manager, you'll be hands-on from start > finish creating intuitive, purposeful web designs that yield both strong user engagement and business results. Starting with the project briefing, you'll collaborate across Marketing + Development + Product teams to understand project goals, desired outcomes, the timeline, etc.. Using a mix of creativity and software, you'll work with others on the Creative team to design wireframes, prototypes, and layouts that dazzle and delight. Of course, it won't always be that linear: there will be multiple projects competing for your attention, feedback to incorporate, pitch decks and presentations to build - you know, the usual stuff.
What it is they're looking to see:
- 4+ years design experience within an agency or an in-house creative team.
- Note: Illustration and/or motion skills are a huge plus but not a deal-breaker.
- Strong portfolio that shows off your creativity and range of digital deliverables.
- Good-natured people who are crazy-talented. (Read: Egos need not apply.)
- Knowledge of UX principles; hands-on experience with Sketch and InVision.
Please include a link to your online portfolio in order to be considered.