Our awesome Real Estate client is looking for a Temp-to-Perm Web Designer to work on-site either in El Segundo or DTLA.
- Email best practices
· Social media best practices (have a copywriter, but need design)
· Digital advertising (purchase and design)
Daily Duties –
1. Make changes to their Listings (adding, deleting and modifying existing listings) – they provide training and guidelines for
2. Make modifications to main website (adding, removing or changing existing pages for regional and local team
marketing) - they provide training and guidelines for this.
3. Answering and aiding e-blast requests – HTML coding fixes to YouMan templates, troubleshooting errors and
building one-off emails upon request – this is a little trickier since they use YouMan which is not super user friendly, but
training is available and they may transfer over to ConstantContact.
4. Answer and help all coming-in traffic with general assistance.
Weekly Duties –
1. Check SEO, see how traffic has changed, keywords have risen and fallen and decide whether to make
modifications to improve future listing ranks. – this is on hold until the new website rolls out.
2. Read and add any quality press releases that would benefit the website.
Monthly Duties –
1. Create top producer email for management.
Quarterly Duties –
1. Embed research market reports on main website. This involves creating 3 forms for basin reports, bitly.com click link
traffic for all other links. It also includes connecting all the market reports (19 reports).
2. Downloading the last quarters’ basin form fillers. Filtering it by people who want to sign up for the newsletter. Adding
these new people to the YouMan account for which is accessible through the master login, filtering out fake names, duplicates and employees.
3. Create E-blasts and electronic flip-books for the Market Department Overviews.
Annual Duties –
1. Electronic elements for annual Kick Off Event (Q1)
2. Top Producer’s Trip items (forms, emails, etc.) (Q2)
3. Update the headshot Directory.
4. Develop/design holiday collateral (electronic)
Miscellaneous Duties –
1. Act as backup assistance for other marketing team members.
2. Create unique internal e-blasts for different items.
3. Build, develop and maintain custom websites.
Currently: 6 active websites. This number fluctuates between 5-10 annually.