START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 5+ MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL WEB DESIGNER! **
The Web Designer coordinates all phases of the website and email creative production process to meet deadlines and to enhance the digital experience
- Design original web and email layouts -- take projects from concept to completion while working within the parameters of the brand style guide
- Support Senior Web Designer and Creative Manager with seasonal campaigns, emails and web projects.
- Present campaigns for approvals and feedback to Senior Web Designer.
- Develop and traffic the production schedules for seasonal releases and updates.
- Develop and evolve process as business and creative needs change.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to innovate the website.
- Represent ideas and process at partner meetings.
- Continually drive and evolve brand standards for the design of the website.
- Contribute web and email design best practices and ongoing learning to significantly improve campaign metrics and performance.
- Extremely proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of HTML for email and email design best practices.
- Familiarity with current online advertising practices and functionality.
- 2+ years of digital design experience, must be in retail brands, accessories a plus.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Able to manage ambiguity and a changing environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail and work well within tight deadlines.