START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 3 MONTHS
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL WEB DESIGNER! **
- Must include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to resume. SUBMISSIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Portfolio demonstrating proficiency designing mobile and web applications, superb visual design, typography, layout and illustration skills, razor-sharp execution and obsession with perfection.
- Ability to help translate abstract and conceptual ideas into engaging design solutions, and confidently articulate how the design solution answers user needs, business goals, technical constraints, and other project facets
- A thorough understanding of contemporary UCD methodologies, adaptive and responsive design.
- Advanced knowledge of design related deliverables such us information architecture, workflow documentation, wireframes, interaction models, screen designs, UI flow modeling, lo-hi fidelity mocks, plus prototyping and user testing
- High tolerance for a dynamic work environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, storytelling, and analytical skills
- Mastery of SketchApp, Adobe Creative Suite, plus wireframe and prototyping tools
- 7+ years experience designing consumer, commercial, and enterprise web applications
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Bachelor's degree in design, psychology, business, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related field