Title: Web Data Analyst
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Availability Requirements: Full-time, on-site
We are looking for a Web Data Analyst for one of our clients, a digital agency focusing on marketing, user experience design, and product development and design. You will be taking lead in applying data-based findings to generate specific site improvements, KPI creation, engagement analysis, and testing. The key skill for this position is an ability to not just measure and analyze but to provide insights for change and guidance for improvement for the firm’s digital presence, associated Marketing programs and campaigns.
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams (account management, development, design, and marketing) to define reporting requirements for client needs
• Provide implementation requirements for Adobe Marketing Cloud (Omniture), Flurry, Google Analytics, and other tools
• Test and provide quality assurance feedback to the various development teams
• Provide reports and dashboards with insights that drive changes in the business
• Perform ad-hoc analysis as necessary to answer business questions and drive decisions.
• Present findings and insights to clients
• More than 3 years web analytics experience for global or enterprise brands
• Use of web analytics systems such as Adobe Marketing Cloud (previously Omniture), Google Analytics, Flurry, or other digital marketing tools and services
• Ability to talk to development teams about implementation requirements
• Ability to not just measure and report analytics results but strategize on the “why” behind the numbers
If you are interested, please apply!
Who we are:
Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, a global leader in creative, digital, and marketing staffing. We are matchmakers between talented digital creatives and our clients in various markets throughout the US. If you’re looking for work on a freelance or temp-to-perm basis, we’re here for you!
Vitamin T will represent you within our established network and where you can enjoy the benefits of working hand-in-hand with an industry leaders, all while providing you with access to health/dental/vision/401k benefits. You also have the ability to participate in our awesome Talent Rewards program (Refer us a talented friend and we place them? You get paid!) http://www.aquent.com/rewards/ It’s pretty awesome.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Title: Web Data Analyst