POSITION DESCRIPTION: Assists Internet Merchandising team to achieve the seasonal merchandising strategy.
• Executes each internet site based on Merchant’s assortment plans. (New site every 3 to 4 weeks; daily and weekly data updates can also occur).
• Proofs the test site prior to launch date. Reviews every section, every page, and every style number on the entire site for a given product category and creates each product page.
• Works closely with the category Planner to make sure the information in the Mainframe matches the information in the Content Management System.
• Retrieves information from CoreMetrics and compiles reports.
• Marks up catalogues with selling results.
• Works with merchant and/or associate merchant on the set up of the merchandise roadmaps and keeps them up to date.
• Assists with creation of category Transfer Number document.
• Creates Item Colorswap document for each site launch.
• Flexible team player
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast paced environment
• Ability to manage many projects at once; change priorities as needed
• Quick, clear verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to collaborate up, down, and across the organization
• Self-starter; able to work independently when necessary
• Highly motivated; Consistent in work ethic
• Ability to work during off-business hours to support project deadlines
• Fashion sense; Commitment to quality; Open to learning
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
• Previous internet experience a plus; experience working in a content management system a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs