1. Manage all product assets, including physical samples for photo shoots and all assets related to product presentation i.e. copy, color codes, fit classifications and categorization).
2. Create product presentation for site and manage all product related files and assets, including upload to the live site and data archival management.
3. Manage web product photo shoots. Manage budget, organize samples, coordinate shoot schedule and resources, act as main point of contact for the photo studio, and assist in model selection. Assist art director in delivering to pose/style guide standards.
4. Develop and maintain ongoing audit process to ensure data accuracy and relevancy for each new product launch. Maintain working knowledge of overall product flow and in-bound inventory to ensure that product is launched to website on or ahead of schedule.
5. Manage ad hoc product content updates and maintenance (i.e. markdowns, price changes, etc) and handle product-related trouble shooting such as corrections/changes to product attributes.
6. Assist in site merchandising and assortment, including optimizing site search by tagging key items and optimizing product copy.
7. Manage web photography budget to ensure requirements are met and invoices are paid. Participate in negotiations with vendors on working with budget constraints.
8. Monitor competitor's websitesiemails for new product-related functionality and creative trends.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs