Web Content Writer
Here is an opportunity to work with a global leader in medical devices for respiratory disorders. The company has experienced significant growth since inception. One of the principal contributors to this growth is innovation reflected in a commitment to producing world-class product lines. In the globally competitive environment there is increasing emphasis on innovation and a cost-effective approach to achieving market leadership through technological advances and leveraging Online Channels to bring the client’s products and services closer to its existing and prospective customers.
Write, edit and proofread content as part of a global website relaunch project for client’s brand websites globally. Support regional and in-market client marketing teams in customising web content that addresses desired commercial outcomes while still complying with global brand and digital objectives.
• Develop editorial content for client’s websites and related online marketing initiatives globally.
• Work with regional and local client teams – as well as outside suppliers – to create, edit and publish content for corporate website and other client domains globally.
• Work with product management and other members of the marketing communications team to define web content/copy requirements and ensure that they line up with business, branding and marketing strategies set by Marketing.
• Provide copywriting/web content input to marketing communications plans and work in partnership with designers throughout the development process.
• Present copy/messaging to internal and external clients, and other key stakeholders.
• Help ensure quality, consistency and accuracy of web content in alignment with printed collateral and other multimedia marketing communications materials.
• Driver for consistent use, maintenance and promotion of the client’s Writer’s Guide.
• Develop materials according to internal department procedures and the Client’s Quality System, in particular, the client’s Writer’s Guide.
• Drive specific marketing communications projects according to production schedules.
• Prioritise own tasks to meet timelines.
• Report regularly on progress of projects to the Content Manager.
Qualifications for the role are:
• Tertiary qualifications. Tertiary qualifications in Communications or English is desirable.
• A number of years copywriting experience in a marketing or agency environment.
• Writing experience in the medical devices or pharmaceutical industry
• 3+ years working with WCMS like Sitecore, Adobe CQ or PHP, etc.
• 3+ years of web content creation and knowledge of UX across websites and/or digital channels (eDM, social media etc.)
• Agency or client-side copywriting or content creation role
• Some experience with website deployment projects
• 5+ years experience with Content Management Systems
• 5+ years of experience in a corporate or other commercial environment
In return, you can look forward to working with a global company on a great digital transformation project.
AQUENT Talent benefit from our 25 years of specialized creative recruitment experience across the globe, and are eligible for perks including Apple Store discounts, free access to subscription training resources, and a lucrative Talent Rewards referral program.
If this sounds like you, give me a call at 02 8288 8288 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org