One of our Fortune 500 Financial clients is looking for a proven Web Content Editor who will be responsible for communication and collaboration with business and technology partners to ensure that all materials posted online are in compliance, meet regulatory standards, reflect the clients style and are quality checked before publishing live to the web.
- Maintains and updates daily content for web sites across all business channels of focus.
- Provides technical support as needed to business partners, offering solutions to road blocks as they arise. Works with the Web Content Supervisor to negotiate schedule changes to accommodate client requests, legal compliance and /or production deadline challenges.
- Ensures all web content requests align with brand and content format standards, is approved prior to publishing and publishes live in a timely manner.
- Experience with web content management systems and intake systems are required.
- Associates/BA Degree in Web Development or Content Management, or related field and 3 year work experience Required Skills:
- Working knowledge of web content management system or systems
- Adaptable and able to learn quickly
- Ability to translate functional business requirements into low to moderately complex technical solutions • Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to effectively work with associates in the team, across other teams, and/or outside of the enterprise
- Strong multi-tasking/time management skills Preferred Skills:
- Experience with ServiceNow intake forms.