Seeking a Web Content Specialist to join a major Life Sciences company for a 6 month contract role in Pittsburgh! This is a great opportunity to get big company project experience on your resume!
- Coordinates with internal clients and external vendors and also utilizes internal tools to aggregate content and image assets to be utilized by copy and design teams in the creation of tactics.
- Formats and publishes content according to established desktop and mobile standards and pattern library utilizing Adobe CQ.
- Over time becomes subject matter expert on Adobe CQ component and template functionality.
- Uploads digital imagery and other assets to the digital asset management system; knowledge of file naming SEO standards helpful.
- Continuously provides ideas for enhancements and problem solving efficiencies within site experience for Marketing Services projects.
- Works on multiple concurrent projects, ensuring that deliverables are achieved on time while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
- Selects the appropriate components for the onset of a web property project
- Through content analysis, maps content to established standards, components and templates for each tactic
- Initiates requests from content engineering to create featured collections of products based on content analysis and mapping
- Works with product content team to understand the product attribute refinements in featured collections of products Learns about the business and its products, other retailers and competitive business.
- Assists with the training of internal users on website components and templates.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Marketing, Content/Communication, English, Journalism or similar with 4-6 years of experience,
- Knowledge of HTML and content management systems
- Experience with Adobe CQ and/or scientific content a plus
- Must be proficient in HTML, as well as have experience with content and digital asset management systems; experience with Gather Content a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs and Adobe Creative Suite Working knowledge of graphic design, UX or information architecture
- Solid organizational and communication skills with a problem-solving and detail-oriented approach.
- Candidate must have a demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively under pressure and balance speed and quality.
- Responds well and stays positive to constructive feedback and creative change requests.