• Must have a strong understanding of Microsoft software, basic SQL knowledge and online data management applications.
• Must be comfortable with the technical aspects of a database and website.
• Must maintain excellent organizational, time management, and communications skills and possess a strong attention to detail.
• Under direction of Web Content Manager and working closely with Web Content specialists, assists with updates and maintenance of the product database.
• Aid in projects to support all users and expand the Product Marketing Database, including requirements gathering, documentation, report extracts, content entry and testing.
• Ability to create ad hoc sql based reports to meet business needs.
• Create and maintain user access and permissions across the multiple systems used by the web team.
• Participate in test planning, test execution and installation of functionality for PMDB and other systems.
• Participate in test planning and execution as part of server migration for PMDB and other systems.
• Creation and maintenance of system documentation.
• Analyze and assist in data integrity, implement Data Quality Assurance Methods and database cleanup efforts.
• Research, analysis, resolution and communication of day to day bugs and issues.
• Monitors and reports status of assignments, as part of efforts to maintain schedule to ensure that work is processed in a timely manner.
• Strives to produce innovative projects in quality, cost-effective manner within schedule constraints.
• Implements company and project procedures and standards.
• Promotes an attitude of teamwork and cooperation within the organization.
• Responsible for clear, concise, cohesive, communication across all staff areas as well as other internal and external departments.
Comfortable working in online applications for data management.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Software, including Excel, Access and Word.
Understanding of educationally based publishing.
Strong attention to detail
Excellent visual/verbal communication and organizational skills.
Ability to monitor and maintain schedules.
Ability to work in high pressure, multiple deadline atmosphere.
Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Flexible, open to change, future oriented.
60% 1. Works on projects to support all users and expand the PMDB
25% 2. Maintenance of the online product database
15% 3. All other responsibilities, as assigned by management