• Compiles product data for our online catalog.
websites using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and the Website Content
Management System (CMS).
• Works with Global Marketing Communications and Marketing teams to assist
with website content development.
• Enters product data into an Excel file and or website Content Management
System (CMS), combining data from multiple systems when product information
• Verifies product data entered by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering
• Categorizes items by defined characteristics and specifications.
• Searches for missing descriptive information and images from a variety of print
and on-line sources.
• Develops descriptive copy as needed.
• Prepares copy documents for online content as required.
• Gathers images and creates "collections" in the Digital Asset Management
• Enters data/content using the website Content Management System (CMS).
• Verifies online content by reviewing/proofing web pages.
• Resolve questions/issues related to data discrepancies with stakeholders/content
• Deliver completed content within established deadlines.
• 1-2 years experience working with online content/data.
• Some college coursework completed.
• Proficient in MS Office, strong Microsoft Excel skills.
• Basic knowledge in digital content management and structured authoring
• Strong computer skills including Internet and online forms.
• Experience using website Content Management System (CMS) Preferred
If you meet the qualifications please send us your resume today for immediate consideration.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs