• Enter, review, and manage life science product and technical information in a database that serves as the primary source for an online product catalog and eCommerce system.
• Work closely with groups such as product management, marketing management, and web content managers to obtain the necessary product information, ensure its accuracy/quality, optimize it for the web, and launch it on the web site at the appropriate time.
• Use hands-on experience with life science research techniques and familiarity with the scientific literature to guide product allocation and attribute selection.
• Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the company's life science products, how they are used and how they relate to other products.
• This position also helps to edit and reviews web pages that describe or feature a wide range of life sciences products across the web site, aligning them to editorial, digital, and brand style guidelines.
• Strong knowledge of protein biology research techniques including protein expression, purification, modification, and detection; as well as antibody production, labeling, and usage
• Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to efficiently evaluate, sort, and categorize disparate types of data with a keen attention to detail.
• Must also have excellent writing skills, particularly the ability to interpret complex scientific information and present it in a clear, concise, e manner.
• Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus, as is familiarity with traditional and online marketing concepts.
• Excellent computer skills and the ability to problem-solve, multi-task, and prioritize while working independently to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment is critical for success in this position.
• A Masters or Doctoral degree in a Life Science Research Area (Protein Biology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or a related field) OR a Bachelors degree in a Life Science plus at least 3 years hands-on laboratory experience in Life Science. Familiarity with Excel, HTML, and/or content management systems.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs