Do you enjoy building and publishing content for websites and digital platforms? Do you have a fierce passion for managing web content? Do I have your attention yet? If you are adept at using complex content and scheduling systems and if are comfortable tracking large amounts of information, this is the role for you! We are currently sourcing for a state of the art, Fortune 500 client local to the Woonsocket, RI market area. You will be responsible for managing the development, production, and publication of new website content on a wide variety of topics on a plethora of articles, stories, and corporate news and campaigns. You will play an integral part of the team to ensure the website content. You will be responsible for making sure the content is consistent with the business objectives with stakeholder groups and employ best practices to engage new audiences and deliver established web metrics.
- Develop, create and deploy content across all digital outlets for the website
- Creation of compelling, on-brand web content including copywriting and copy editing, as well as publication of content to the website using the Content Management System
- Ensure accuracy of program schedule information online
- Provide strategic recommendations for website content and campaigns aligned to business goals and current industry best practices and trends
- Measure and report on website content, continually track and improve performance, audience growth, content engagement and campaign performance
- Stay current with web and digital best practices, offerings and trends to inform and educate broader teams