The Content Manager role will be responsible for updating and creating content based on varying levels of instruction from a Content Analyst.
The role requires an extensive understanding of content management principles & electronic performance support so that content is structured appropriately to meet the needs of a diverse group of call center support agents.
This person will have a strong writing background, keen attention to detail and will be able to apply established styles and standards to content. This person will be able to work in a time-sensitive environment and be flexible as schedules and process needs change as well as have the ability to work independently and as part of a group.
• Author content according to instruction from Content Analyst and established standards
• Identify content gaps and solve through research
• Manage workload appropriately; efficiently service multiple requests
• Keep Content Analyst informed of capacity status
• Key Skills: experienced authoring skills, logically structure content, communication, attention to detail, and basic HTML skills
* Bachelor’s degree or 4 years professional experience in content information management.
• Understanding of content management, with demonstrated ability to apply concepts to daily work
• Understanding of performance support, with demonstrated ability to apply concepts to daily work
• Strong writing/analytical skills
• Experience in a call center or similar time-sensitive environment
Must complete writing exercise as part of hiring process.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs