Are you passionate about turning business and technical information into engaging storytelling? Our client is looking for a highly motivated person to join their Content Marketing team as a Web Content Marketing writer. This assignment is onsite in SF for 1 year.
In this role, you will be responsible for generating and editing web content, including corporate, product and event content for the company's web properties. As a key member of the Content Marketing team, you will work with the web publishing team to provide frontline support for incoming web requests. This position requires hands-on writing and editing, and the ability to work under pressure. You will need to be detail oriented, organized and also manage multiple deadlines and priorities.
- Proof, review and provide copy edits for incoming content requests
- Assists with content governance through routine updates, periodic content audits and the placement of new assets on the website
- Review/edit video blurbs for the media studio and the company's newsroom
- Helps craft and edit landing pages for high-profile events
- Supports marketing campaigns and launches with content and messaging updates on web pages
- Understands the company voice and the role it plays in copywriting
- Assists with SEO web page optimization
- 2-5+ years of experience writing for websites, preferably at a growing B2B SaaS software company or technology startup (companies of interest include Microsoft, Salesforce, Atlassian, Stripe, Twilio - think lifestyle writing but techy. Geeky nerdy but edgy!)
- Outstanding writing, editing and communication skills
- Understanding of SEO and experience in implementing it in content
- Exceptional focus and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage a significant workload with multiple deadlines and priorities
- A collaborative team spirit and a proactive “can do” attitude
- Experience managing and maintaining corporate web content
**Must provide resume and portfolio that demonstrates above criteria.
Not available? We pay for referrals! If we place your referral, you'll receive $100, plus $1 dollar for every hour worked in the first 6 months. Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hearing back!