Are you a Digital Content Guru who can wear multiple hats? Are you experienced in email marketing, social media, and web content? If so, we want to talk to you!
Full-time opportunity for a Web Content Manager in the Boston area. Must be willing to work as part of a small team and willing to fulfill multiple roles. Please note, this position is onsite, 40 hours per week. 90 day "temp to hire" with full benefits and weekly pay offered by Vitamin T
- Managing website and social media accounts, designing content for social media, blog posts, email marketing, website media, and more.
- Designing graphics to fit current web marketing initiatives, design graphics for email marketing campaigns and implement designs into email marketing platform
- Oversee projects, update website, implement designs, scope content, test new product releases, manage content in CMS, plan and execute web strategy, website optimization for all devices, perform website maintenance, organize and manage leads, ensure content supports SEO goals, establish KPI's and track compliance, track and run reports for campaign performance via Google Analytics, etc.
- Reach out to B2B and B2C clients for consumer product reviews or surveys, develop email campaign fine tuning the methodology for reaching out to previous customers and prospects
- Develop online marketing budget. Monitor and control spending across all platforms.
- Write periodic blogs posting on company website and across social media outlets
- May require occasional travel to tradeshows for fun social content
- Create and maintain monthly content and promotional calendar.
- Manage Public Relations and grow relationships with bloggers, fashion magazine editors and social media influencers
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Web Design or related field
- Email marketing, social media, web templates, e-commerce websites
- Previous work experience with content management systems (CMS)
- eCommerce Platform Experience (Volusion, Shopify, Big Commerce, etc.)
- Understanding of HTML for website development, writing and editing a plus
- Previous experience in digital marketing, preferably for a consumer brand
- Experience with SEO, affiliate programs, retargeting Google advertising, Facebook advertising
and other networks.
- Proficient in website analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc.) and Hootsuite
- Ability to create detailed spreadsheets
- Understanding of website structure, web design, UX trends and best practices
- Strong project management skills, excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills required to handle multiple
- Extensive experience across social medial platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn,
- Experience writing and editing html a plus
- Hootsuite Certification Preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and graphic design concepts, and a portfolio that demonstrates good design skills with a keen eye for typography, imagery, and
- Strong knowledge of paid social media advertising (FB, Instagram, Google Display, LinkedIn,
- Amazon Data Management Experience a Plus
- Video shooting and editing experience a plus
- Photography chops