- Creating, developing and managing content for the firm’s external website, including working with the site’s proprietary content management software, taxonomy and architecture as well as liaising with lawyers, professional staff. Helping strategize on digital partnerships and supporting on digital marketing campaigns.
- Managing the chosen vendor to build their new website. This will be a 1 to 1.5-year project
- Manage the team
- Collaborating with the public relations, social media, video production, creative services, events and webcast teams, with respect to digital campaigns.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- 7+ years of related experience in online marketing or digital communications is required.
- Relevant work experience at a law firm, or other professional services firm or financial services company is preferred.
- The Manager must have an advanced knowledge in MS Office, InterWoven and CMS systems as well as a strong understanding of HTML and CSS. Knowledge of Google Analytics or Sitecore a plus.
Desired Characteristics & Fit
- This person must have a high aptitude for emotional intelligence and cultural sensitivity.
If you're interested in this role, let's talk!