Web Content Editor
Long term contract, full time hours.
-Work with other content editors and internal clients to support various internal sites, working in a variety of CMS environments
-Make updates to existing data and create new pages based on existing templates. Most content is provided.
-Check work of other content editors against master documents to ensure accuracy.
-Send out weekly status reports to internal clients Notes: -Work is heavily templated
Needs: -Basic familiarity with content management systems
-Attention to detail
-Comfort with dealing with ambiguity in terms of roles/responsibilities from time to time.
- Need someone who can make that 3rd step on their own without direction beyond step 1 and 2.
Web Content Editor will be responsible for the communication and collaboration with the business from beginning to end on all daily requests and assist Senior Web Content Editors as needed during overnight implementation of compliance updates (fund launches, site implementation, prospectus updates, etc.) as directed by the business. This position works in partnership with the business units to ensure that all materials posted online are in compliance, meet regulatory standards, reflect client’s style and are quality checked before publishing live to the web.
Site Content Maintenance 100%
Maintains, and updates daily content for web sites across all business channels of focus. Provides technical support as needed to the business offering solutions to road blocks as they arise. Works with the Web Content Supervisor to negotiate schedule changes to accommodate client requests, legal compliance and /or production deadline challenges. Ensures all web content requests align with brand and content format standards, is approved prior to publishing and publishes live in a timely manner.
Working knowledge of the following CMS applications:
- Vignette 8
- Web Content Management
- Adobe Experience Manager
• High school diploma/equivalent and 5 years related work experience in Web Development or Content Management, or
• Associate degree in Web Development or Content Management and 3 year related work experience, or
• College degree in Web Development or Content Management and 3 year work experience
• Working knowledge of web content management system or systems
• Adaptable and able to learn quickly
• Ability to translate functional business requirements into low to moderately complex technical solutions
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Web Content Editor