Our large financial services located in Owings Mills is looking for a Web Content Editor for a 6 month contract position with potential for extension of up to 2 years. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of AEM - Adobe Experience Manger content management system.
The Web Content Editor is responsible for taking direction from the Web Content Supervisor on daily tasks needed to support all business lines. In addition, the Web Content Editor will be responsible for communication and collaboration with business and technology partners to ensure that all materials posted online are in compliance, meet regulatory standards, reflect brand style and are quality checked before publishing live to the web.
- Maintains and updates daily content for web sites across all business channels of focus.
-Provides technical support as needed to the business offering solutions to road blocks as they arise.
-Works with the Web Content Supervisor to negotiate schedule changes to accommodate client requests, legal compliance and /or production deadline challenges.
-Ensures all web content requests align with brand and content format standards, is approved prior to publishing and publishes live in a timely manner.
Associates/BA Degree in Web Development or Content Management, or related field and 3 year work experience Required Skills:
• Working knowledge of web content management system or systems
• Ability to translate functional business requirements into low to moderately complex technical solutions
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Must be able to effectively work with associates in the team, across other teams, and/or outside of the enterprise
• Strong multi-tasking/time management skills Preferred Skills:
• Working knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) content management system