Web Content Developer
Will be working with apparel client marketing content. Must have at least 1 year experience html and css.If completed boot camp must have actual work experience. Candidate should be able to show portfolio and share examples of work with Manager. Must have strong communication skills and writing skills. Portfolio link must be on resume and candidate should bring examples of project and work. Urgent Need to fill asap.
We’re looking for confident, adventurous, soulful, fun-loving, high-performing and service-oriented individuals who have technical excellence in their fields, show extraordinary potential, and can embrace new ideas and thrive in our ever-changing environment.
This position supports the family of client eCommerce teams by developing, coding, deploying and modifying responsive marketing content to the site. Specific daily duties will include:
• Experience and understanding of responsive web content development
• Mobile web development experiences a plus!
• Troubleshoot coding issues and bugs
• Asset Management
• Collaborate with Design team to incorporate visual design into functional web pages.
• Form and work in close partnerships with other Web Content Developers, brand production teams and brand web design.
• Fluent in HTML 4/XHTML versions through 5.0 (including forms, iframes, box-model, meta tags).
• Proficient with cascading Style Sheets (through CSS3) to include CSS positioning and table-less layouts, transitional and transformational CSS
• Proficient coding HTML 5 and CSS 3
• Familiarity with jQuery a plus.
• Familiar with SEO compliancy
• Proficient in Web production tools
• Proficient with cross-platform and browser compatibility issues
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to turn around project quickly and efficiently
• Ability to excel in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines
• 2 years of college or equivalent experience
• 2 years minimum web site production and programming experience
• Ecommerce site development preferred
• User Interface design background preferred.