The HR Portal Analyst is in charge of managing and improving content, layout and design for our global employee and manager HR website. The key is making sure all information on the site is easy to access, understand and use so our employees can quickly accomplish the purpose of their visit.
The ideal candidate is an experienced internet writer and designer who understands how to effectively leverage content, layout and design within SharePoint and isn’t afraid of jumping into raw HTML to troubleshoot. The portal analyst should also be able to effectively analyze web metrics reports and site satisfaction surveys to identify usage patterns and opportunities for improvement.
Our portal team serves as the central owner of content creation, production, cataloging and publishing across our internal HR website. In that role, we regularly coordinate with business partners in many parts of the world in order to deliver an optimal experience for all employees, regardless of which country they reside in or what role they play. The ideal candidate needs to be able to create and execute content strategies based on the differing needs of our global partners.
• Create, develop and manage content for our internal HR website
• Manage relationships with business partners and subject matter experts globally
• Create and execute a content strategy for highly localized web content (country and region level) to drive adoption and usage among local employees and managers
• Ensure all web content follows SEO best practices
• Proofread content updates for accuracy, consistency and adherence to site standards and guidelines
• Proactively analyze site feedback and metrics data to identify improvement opportunities and formulate action plans
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs