Aquent is currently seeking a Web Content Analyst to join our Fortune 500 client's Web Content Team in Minnetonka, MN. Our client is transitioning from one website platform to another. The Web Content Analyst will assist the web team by updating content within our proprietary CMS system. The analyst will also map content within our websites and provide general support on our content migration from our existing platforms to a new platform. Candidates need to be local the Minneapolis, MN area and willing to work on-site in Minnetonka, MN.
Key Responsibilities -
- Maintain web content across multiple brand websites.
- Edit copy received from other content contributors to ensure content follows brand standards.
- Ensure updates are handled as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Review creative designs and assist in mapping content from existing websites to the new design.
- Analyze existing content and identify gaps between old and new websites.
- Create detailed audits of existing content.
Required Qualifications -
- Understanding of basic HTML
- Comfortable working in a content management system
- Capable of managing multiple projects, assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Photoshop a plus
- Highly detail oriented, organized and patient
- Able to take work direction and complete assignments without significant oversight.
- BA/BS preferred
- CMS website experience required
- Ability to quickly adapt, and easily interact with broader team
- Computer literate
- Comfortable working unsupervised
- Internet savvy