Vitamin T is seeking a Web Content Administrator for a 40hour/week contract through December 2017. This role will be onsite in Bellevue with our technology client.
They recently revamped their website and are looking for someone to assist in loading some content so they can roll out updates to global sites.
The Web Content Administrator reports to the Director of Multi-Channel Marketing Operations and is responsible for loading content on website pages for Japanese, French & German websites. This role places approved content in Sitecore CMS and manages the translated content, images & assets for each page. Likewise, this person works closely with their teams producing ready-for- web, SEO-friendly content and call-to-action to maximize the return on marketing budget.
The ideal candidate will have vast hands-on experience with a CMS product, Sitecore preferred. Additionally, the candidate will possess strong skills in HTML & CSS use, targeted communications, and page design elements.
The Day to Day:
- Sitecore CMS infrastructure: work with web team and field sales to refine usage of CMS platform.
- Content management: manage web content and assets, while also working with templates and processes to manage stakeholder’s expectations.
- Message consistency: work with corporate communications to ensure our dynamic content management remains consistent with brand and message style guides.
A Little bit about you:
- Holistic understanding and passion for disciplines of web content management.
- Web design, attention to detail, and use of design and implementation tools.
- Excellent communicator (writing and verbal).
- Strong team-player with time management and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of techniques to envision, plan, test, validate, implement, and refine UX.
- Strong skills in HTML & CSS use.
- 4+ years of experience in CMS usage, preferably Sitecore web content management.
- Degree in related fields (communications, design, digital, marketing).
- Have selected, implemented, maintained web properties in a CMS platforms.
- Hands-on experience with multi-language websites.