We are looking for a Web Business Operations Analyst for a 12 month assignment that has the potential of going full-time with our financial services client in Foster City, CA.
The Web Business Operations Analyst will primarily be supporting web service implementations in our Client's Foster City, CA office. The position requires the individual to work within a small team responsible for ensuring successful and seamless business operations of Online department.
• Research, analyze and problem solve complex business issues independently, primarily in support of web service implementations
• Work in collaboration with a variety of cross-functional and cross-departmental Online stakeholders and product/application owners to ensure that VOL service and business needs are met
• Identify opportunities for improved operational and process efficiencies; bring those ideas forward to management for prioritization
• Other on demand tasks as required to support service operations
• Bachelor degree and 5+ years of experience in financial services, operations, business analysis, application support and/or customer support.
• Strong project management, time management, verbal and written communication skills a must.
• Knowledge of payments industry is highly preferred.
• Technical background and/or proficiency with APIs and x509 certificates would be helpful.
• Team player with high level of drive and initiative and ability to work in a matrix-reporting environment.
• Excellent research and analytical skills, including ability to assign critical activities to the appropriate groups, and diagnose problems.
• Ability to communicate effectively across all levels and manage challenges with composure
• Able to set priorities and manage expectations, and work both as member of a team and independently.
• Able to multitask with effective time management, organization, and planning skills
• Desired candidate must be proficient in business tools such as or similar to: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.