Our client, a top multinational computer technology company, is looking for a Web Application Developer!
If you are energetic, thrive in a fast-paced environment and strive an innovative spirit, our client wants to talk to you.
• Translate designs into CSS/HTML for multiformat dispays (desktop and mobile) as beatiful, compliant fully elastic and responsive interfaces.
• Build CSS/HTML code using latest technologies and while enhancing, refactoring existing UI elements.
• Create charts, images, text in a way that are full scalable regardless of the format.
* Participate in the preparation, review and analysis of software requirements and specifications.
* Prepare written specifications for tasks of mid-level complexity.
* Prepare design, functional, technical and/or user documentation, as needed.
* Build and use software lifecycle methodologies.
* Review and implement test strategies for software products.
* Accurately log project schedule, defect, and other data. Analyze and prepare trend reports on quality metrics.
* 5+ years of development experience of responsive user interfaces for web apps - designing, developing, coding, unit testing, integration testing in medium to large size projects *
* Experience with at least one of the listed frameworks/libraries: Meteor (current framework), AngularJS, BackboneJS, KnockoutJS, RequireJS, Prototype. AngularJS is preferred.
* Desmonstrable understanding and application of visual design, typography, layout, and color sensibilities
* Experience with mobile application development (iOS, Android)
* UX experience is a plus