My Orange County base client is looking for a talented Web Analytics Manager and Analyst to join their global web analytics team. This person will be responsible analyzing and reporting on the performance of web properties by using the web analytics platform, Adobe Analytics! Perform data collection and analysis to understand how the website visitors engage with the content.
This is a contract to hire role, that would be either onsite in Costa Mesa or could be remote.
- Implement Adobe Analytics, including page tags, conversion tracking, custom events, and ecommerce tracking
- Manage tag migration program to their new tag management system (DTM)
- Help define and maintain web analytics reporting
- Work with web analytics team and global teams to establish/track tagging standards
- Understand business users’ needs and translate them to technical requirements for deploying new tracking
- Provide analytics insight and expertise covering multiple digital channels including, mobile, search, display, social, and email
- Create monthly marketing dashboards and reports
- Identify optimization strategies to maximize conversion and revenue
- HIGHLY proficient in Adobe Analytics including technical implementation (3+ years of experience required)
- MUST HAVE: Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) expertise
- Strong analytical thought process and ability to interpret findings
- Advanced Excel user, including experience using pivot tables, charts, and v-lookups
- Experience with lead generation in B2B environment is a "Nice to have"
- Presentation and communication skills