As the Web Analytics Implementation Engineer, you will play a critical role implementing web analytics and enabling website optimization programs. You are passionate about all aspects of analytics and optimization. You will need to collaborate and interact on a daily basis with marketers, web analysts, and IT development teams.
• Translate web analytics requirements into technical specs and working with development teams to implement web analytics.
• Validate and debug implementation and follow through on issues until resolved.
• Configure and manage A/B tests and segment-based optimization activities.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
• 3+ years experience implementing web analytics solutions, preferably with Omniture SiteCatalyst, HBX, Webtrends, etc.
• Experience with A/B Optimization using tools such as Test&Target, Optimost, etc.
• Demonstrated experience in client-side web development. Experience working with a high traffic website is a plus.
• Strong preference will be given to candidates possessing experience with the Adobe Online Marketing Suite (Omniture SiteCatalyst, Omniture Test&Target).
• Strong analytical aptitude and passion for the Web/Interactive space.
• Candidates must be detail oriented, persistent, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business or related field.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs