As a Web Analytics Implementation Developer, you’ll work with an award-winning team of Designers, Developers, Project Managers, and Account Strategists - driving configuration and implementation for the world-renowned brands with whom we work. You will champion advanced implementations of Google Analytics, along with auditing and troubleshooting existing configurations, data layer setup and migration, and Google Tag Manager implementation, setup and auditing.
It's a fit for you if...
- You have at least 2 years experience in web analytics implementation development, ideally in an agency setting
- You have an understanding of (or passion to learn about) the technical aspects of web analytics, SEO & conversion optimization
- You have experience with gathering and understanding technical client requirements and designing suitable technical solutions
- Proficiency implementing and troubleshooting data layer, and working with tag management systems
- You are enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead technical projects proactively
- You have the ability to relay technical knowledge to internal and external stakeholders with various levels of technical knowledge and at all levels of seniority
- You thrive in a high freedom, high responsibility environments
- You’re low ego and high sense of humor
- You’re looking to work in a truly collaborative setting with other creatives and are generally fun to work with
Your baseline skills...
- 2+ years experience in web analytics implementation development, ideally in an agency setting
- Experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics), data storage and processing and advanced Excel (VBA)
- Understanding of (or passion to learn about) the technical aspects of web analytics, SEO & conversion optimization
- Experience gathering and understanding technical client requirements and designing suitable technical solutions
- Proficiency implementing and troubleshooting data layer
- Proficiency in working with tag management systems (e.g. Google Tag Manager)
Bonus points for...
- Experience in building desktop or browser based tools/applications
- Experience working on Magento or Shopify platforms
- Optimizely certified
- Significant experience working with cross-functional web development teams in fast-paced, client-oriented setting
- Experience working with high-profile clients and enterprise level brands
Stuff you'll do...
- Identify client objectives and map suitable analytics solutions, ensuring that all required performance data can be reliably tracked and reported.
- Lead the technical aspects of analytics projects, ensuring an integrated approach with other service teams
- Set up and migrate data layer as well as set up and troubleshooting pixels within tag management systems
- Produce technical audit reports for corrective or advanced GA implementation work, and write up code change files for implementation work
- Provide technical assistance to data analysts to produce marketing dashboards via Excel and various APIs (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Perform ad-hoc analytics consultancies for clients and documenting the work
- Deliver analytics audit reports to clients and present findings in person or via conference calls
- Assist in educating clients on the importance of online measurement & providing best practice guidance for technical aspects of analytics
- Provide training to clients ranging from product training for marketing teams to implementation training for technical teams
- Work with client or 3rd party technical teams for analytics implementation work
- Spot potential to implement innovative new methodologies and improve analytical processes
- Utilize and develop internal tools for debugging, data collection, reporting, etc.
- Work closely with the sales and delivery teams to identify and explore opportunities for advanced or corrective analytics work
- Collaborate with the strategy, design, development and project management teams for multi-disciplined project work
- Collaborate with the search and social teams to troubleshoot and enhance client reporting and performance measurement through robust analytics implementations