Aquent IT Solutions: Where Visions Turn Into Realities.
Aquent is seeking a Web Analytics Analyst to be part of a larger team for a Fortune 500 company. This is a 2 year on-site opportunity with long term potential in Moline, IL
We are seeking a candidate to independently research and elevate web analytics trends and insights. In addition, this position will apply analytical rigor to content optimization and content personalization execution.
What You'll Do
- Conduct market analysis on industry trends, markets, financials, and statistical data used in market and product development activities.
- Compile, analyze, and disseminate historical and current data to provide management with analytical tools.
- Design, build, and deliver statistical reports based on the analysis results.
- Maintain statistical reports to support business planning and decision-making.
- 1-3 years Adobe Analytics tools including SiteCatalyst, Report Builder, AdHoc Reporting (Discover)
- 1-3 years Tool specialization including Excel, Tableau, Data Warehouse
- 1-3 years Independent research and developing web analytics insights
- 1-3 years communicating data relevance to business stakeholders
- Excellent data visualization skills
- Strong experience with Adobe Target Standard or similar AB Testing tools
Why Aquent IT Solutions
We are the software solutions division of a minority owned; multi- million dollar Boston based global enterprise. We are known for our "Achievements in Excellence" because we challenge our teams and consistently exceed our client’s expectations. Our client base of mostly Fortune 500 companies trust our integrity, skills and solutions for their most important business processes. Our most regarded characteristics are Honesty, Integrity, Innovation, and Experience. We have a great work environment, a diverse, comfortable community of affordable living, minimal commuting and quality education and entertainment. Many of our employees are in their second decade of employment with us.
If you share our Principles, want to be part of a growing organization and are looking for a unique opportunity, apply here.
If you are interested in learning more about us, please send your resume to email@example.com