A large retailer in SF is pursuing aggressive growth of its eCommerce business in markets around the world. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a highly talented team focused on developing a world-class online business.
The purpose of this position is to support the growth globally by executing analysis and reporting. This role includes working closely with cross-functional team members as well as external vendors.
This role is responsible for providing data and reporting to optimize the site experience and inform eCommerce business strategies.
• Conduct analyses including: site analysis, creative analysis, customer analysis, competitive benchmarking, site satisfaction
• Monitor business performance and perform ad hoc data analysis as needed
• Partner with site analytics vendors
Test and site experience execution
• Manage A/B testing from objective to execution to measurement – ensure flawless site experience and data integrity
• Analyze performance of recommendation/personalization features and execute optimization
Reporting, tools & data quality
• Deliver ongoing reports: weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports that highlight key trends and insights
• Ensure data quality: support reporting QA, troubleshoot and resolve inconsistencies
• Education: BS/BA in a relevant field
• Experience: 1-3 years experience in a web analytics role
• Analytical: strong analytical and problem-solving skills including statistics knowledge
• Execution: excellent attention to detail and follow through
• Project management: ability to manage multiple tasks involving multiple cross-functional team members
• Judgment: ability to effectively prioritize tasks and efficiently escalate issues
• Approach: energy and enthusiasm to drive results; must be self-motivated, proactive, and flexible
• Tools: proficient in Omniture/SiteCatalyst; strong Word and PowerPoint skills; ability to quickly learn new web-based eCommerce tools
• Industry knowledge: passionate about apparel and eCommerce
• Prior retail/apparel eCommerce experience preferred
• Experience with A/B testing tools preferred
• Experience with on-site recommendation and/or personalization tools preferred
• Experience with global teams highly desired
• Foreign language skills – bonus!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs