The Web Analyst, Online Engagement, is position reporting directly to the Web Optimization & Analytics Manager. This is a junior-level tactical position that develops performance dashboards and performs ad-hoc analyses to monitor the health of the secured site and proactively identify optimization opportunities. The Web Analyst supports analytic execution through tagging coordination and testing, dashboard creation, multivariate testing and ad-hoc web queries using Site Catalyst.
• Weekly, monthly reports (such as Site Catalyst Dashboards).
• Website behavior and customer experience analysis.
• Coordinating tags, tracking parameter implementations with development partners.
1. Recurring Analysis through Website Dashboards
• Work closely with the Web Analytics Manager in the identification of KPIs and analysis necessary to establish result-oriented dashboards.
• Create and maintain dashboards that will support multiple business units, and will address multiple facets of the decision-making platform (clickstream analysis, outcomes analysis, search analysis) to optimize site experience and drive key performance indicators.
• Supplement dashboards by pulling data from different data sources and websites for presentations to senior management team.
• Provide ad-hoc data analysis for web, mobile, search, and site experience.
2. Ad-hoc analysis to deliver data-driven client experience improvements.
• Work with internal and external resources to deliver data-driven insights about customer behavior, traffic patterns, revenue, conversion, navigation, and engagement .
• Increase knowledge of consumer intent, behavior, and experience through implementation of new web analytics tools to mine consumer behavior, attribute conversions and assess performance
• Ensure the integrity and accuracy of all online and web analytics data via the continual monitoring and assessment of site and program tags
• Stay current on emerging web measurement tools, strategies and trends; continue to educate self analytically, technically and technologically
3. SEO & Content Optimization
• Identify opportunities for Search, Display, or Content optimization that improve KPIs. Coordinate with various business partners to implement recommended changes.
• Help provide direction to Content Team to optimize enterprise search using Google Search Appliance. Support their effort to optimize content, biasing, featured and promoted results to leverage enterprise search as an effective marketing channel.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, or Mathematics preferred.
• At least 2 years of experience as a Web Analyst working with standard clickstream analysis tools: Adobe Site Catalyst, WebTrends, CoreMetrics, or Google Analytics REQUIRED.
• Some technical knowledge of URL and Java Script tagging and tracking is highly desired.
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs