As a Digital (Web) Analyst you will be responsible for measuring, analysing and optimising data to support critical business change.
This role focuses on supporting our multi-brands across portfolios. The Digital Analyst sits within the Digital Capability team. The team is vibrant and innovative and takes pride in developing core digital capabilities. This is a truly exciting time to join the team as we are taking the Adobe marketing cloud solutions to the next level.
Do you have the experience and expertise our clients are looking for right now?
As a Digital Analyst you will be responsible for looking at data, measuring, analysing and optimising. You will bring out the best of opportunities from the data and be a single point of contact for web analytics. Co-ordinating with sales, marketing, product, testing, design, experience and content teams is what makes you excel in the role.
As a Digital Analyst you will be accountable for;
· Create holistic dashboards for stakeholders and senior management and provide actionable insights.
· Provide data driven recommendations for strategic initiatives across portfolios and across our group brands.
· Support the internal campaigns team in analysing post click customer behaviour that can improve sales revenue.
· Support conversion rate optimisation team in driving A/B tests that bring fundamental improvement to the website experience.
· Develop visitor (audience) segmentation that leads to increased online conversions.
· Provide governance, user and system support. Working closely with the web analytics implementation team to identify gaps and enhance capability.
· Improve analytics adoption through training and knowledge sharing.
Required Skills and Experience;
· High level of expertise in Adobe Analytics or similar web analytics tools.
· Strong analytical, data manipulation and an eye for detail.
· Minimum 2 years of experience as a digital analyst.
· Proven track record in improving customer experience and increasing online sales conversions through data driven insights.
· Experience with other Marketing cloud solutions like Target, Audience manager, Campaign is preferable.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of business stakeholders, project managers and technical developers.
What are the salary & benefit options?
If you want to enquire about the benefits package(s) and/or salary rate(s) available in freelance and contract work please call me to discuss.
What is the application process?
It all starts with an application, enquiry or a phone call, from there we would look to arrange a face to face meet to explore your experience in more detail and importantly career aspirations and goals. We can then look to outline how Aquent can best help you along that journey, with a view to representing you to proactively finding your next project.
Don't delay! We're hiring as quickly as possible, call me during business hours on 02 8288 8288 to discuss, or email me your details to email@example.com.