Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
• 15% reporting for the business
• 30% helping business team to respond to RFP
• Analysis of anonymous web browsing data
• 30% Post Campaign analysis
• 15% identifying more data collection opportunities
• 10% supporting the team as needed, adhoc data pulls
• Ability to manage multiple overlapping projects within an agile release environment.
• Experience presenting and reporting to Sr. Management.
• Use full ecosystem of data sources, internal and external, to "connect the dots" as it relates to all consumer touch points and identify opportunities for tangible business improvements.
• Leverage business knowledge and analytical skills to translate complex results into clear insights and actions for decision-makers.
• Monitor quality of analyses to continually improve personal output and that of the department.
• Use internal and external data sources to analyze online customer browse behavior.
• Synthesize multiple sources of data as well as large data sets.
• Develop reports, tools and metrics to track website performance, business trends, customer behavior and other key success indicators.
• Strong understanding of tools and data capture methodologies.
• Routinely QAs own work to high quality standards and ensures integrity of the information. Troubleshoot any data issues related to tracking and reporting.
• Facilitate knowledge transfer by maintaining a repository of analyses.
• Keep up to date on developments in marketing, ecommerce and retail industries, in particular industry trends related to online browse activities
What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
• 3+ years Web Analyst experience (prefers different than search engine optimization)
• Web advertising, paid search specialist, web marketing
• Extensive exposure to web analytics
• Understanding of how those play into web
• Web Media Experience
• Exposure to web analytics tools, site catalyst, adobe marketing cloud, adobe analytics, google analytics
• Extensive experience analyzing date to improve business processes and optimization•
What are the technologies and the depth of the technologies that a candidate must have in order to be successful in this role?
1. Web Analytics Tools ( Site Catalyst, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
4. Microsoft Suite
What are the soft skills that you feel candidates must-have in order to be successful in this role?
1. Excellent Communication
2. Ability to influence
3. Entrepreneurial Spirit
4. Go Getter
5. Ability to think outside the box
6. Comfortable in an ambiguous environment
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs